Understanding the Adoption Process
If you are considering adoption you have probably already thought a lot about your choices, and spent a reasonable amount of soul searching. Before moving forward it is necessary to have a good working knowledge of the adoption process. Ask yourself the following:
• Do you understand the adoption process?
• What questions do you still have?
• What impact do you expect adoption to have on your relationship, family and friends?
• What considerations went into your choice for ages, gender, ethnicity, and physical condition of your desired child?
• What motivated you to pursue an adoption?
• Have you grieved the loss of having a biological child?
• Are you prepared for the risk involved?
• Are you prepared financially?
• Are you prepared emotionally?
• Are your expectations realistic?
If you answered yes to most of these questions, you are well prepared. If you need help answering any of these, we are available to assist you.
To request info: http://ww3.beaconhouseadoption.com/public_html/inquiry-form/